I forgot to post about this when it happened, but wanted to share it, better late than never
Together they describe the work we are doing to create a world that is better for the planet, better for people, and better for business too.
A few highlights from this past year include:
- We expanded the number of products enabling sustainability via the Autodesk Building Design Suite, Autodesk Product Design Suite, and the Autodesk 360 platform.
- We contributed $3+ million in cash and products to support communities worldwide, logged 7,900 volunteer hours, and raised $225,000 from employees.
- We decreased our footprint 28% over FY09 base year to 61,600 metric tons of carbon dioxide equivalent (t CO2e), on target to meet our climate stabilizing target set with C-FACT.
- We cut emissions from tier 1 data centers by 62% while decreasing IT infrastructure costs by $7 million annually. We also moved into new energy efficient offices in Singapore and Farnborough, and implemented energy conservation measures at other locations.
- Emissions from travel increased this year, reaching 29,600 t CO2e. While some travel is necessary, we continue to encourage employees to consider alternatives like Telepresence, Roundtable, and other options.
Sustainability in Action Progress Report FY2012
Check it out and post in the comments what you think.