A Hotfix for Revit 2013 has just been posted. It addresses issues in two main areas:
- Prevents data loss during upgrade of families containing specific material parameters.
- Improves stability and memory usage within graphics display.
- Improves vector print output of transparent elements and masking regions.
- Prevents accidental data loss during cancellation of the in-place family editor.
- Revit would occasionally report that an operation could not be completed when attempting a worksharing operation after a period of inactivity, if Riverbed devices were used in conjunction with Revit Server. A subsequent retry of the operation would then succeed. When this hotfix is applied to Revit, this behavior is eliminated. No changes to Revit Server are required.
Make sure that Update Release 2 has been applied prior to adding the Hotfix. Verify that the build number of Revit 2013 is 20121003_2115.
The Hotfix is available here:
Note: This Hotfix is applicable to all Revit versions: Revit 2013, Revit Architecture 2013, Revit Structure 2013, and Revit MEP 2013.