Recently some users are reporting that the Release 2 (R2) installer for Revit 2016 (included in the Building Design Suites) are not in the Product Updates section of Manage.Autodesk.com, but the Revit Architecture (and Structure and MEP) one is.
It also does not show up if you filter for it under the Building Design Suite in Products and Services.
The fix for this issue is to search for it by going through the following process:
- Once logged into Autodesk Account, search for the Design Suite which you have a subscription contract. ie: Building Design Suite Premium
- Select the Downloads link for the desired Design Suite.
- Select Updates & Add-ons tab.
- Specify 2016 Release 2 within the search box.
- Select Browser download to install.