Here is a list of what has been fixed.
Cloud Rendering Web Portal:
- Re-render rendered the wrong view or had wrong thumbnail or view name. We fixed two bugs in the gallery re-render feature. These should fix the wrong view re-render issues for new and previously uploaded files.
- Estimated time remaining information on progress bar. The thumbnail progress bar remaining time estimate was not showing up when the mouse was hovering on it.
- Shorter view name in tooltip. When you hover on a thumbnail in the gallery the pop-up that appears now displays the short version of the view name.
- Re-render email option added. In the dialog that appears when re-rendering an image it's now possible to enable/disable the email notification
- Zoom sensitivity in panorama viewer. We adjusted the zoom sensitivity in the panorama viewer. There are slightly different behaviors depending on the browser used. That's expected.
- TIFF panoramas display. Panoramas generated from TIFF images were not showing in the panorama viewer.
- Panorama size limited. A Flash limitation in the Internet Explorer panorama viewer cannot display large panoramas. Panoramas sizes are now capped for this reason and for overall system performance control.
- Materials with bump set to 0 rendered black. When a bump of relief map was set to 0 intensity the material was rendering black.
- Index of Refraction for Generic materials not working. Generic materials had a fixed IOR of 1.5. Now we use the refraction parameter value correctly.
- Better rendering timeout estimation. Some renderings were failing if they were taking longer than the estimated time. Now we allow extra time.
- Reflectivity parameters (equal values) error. When Generic material reflectivity parameters were set to the same value the material was rendering incorrectly.
- Section box fix. In some cases the section box was not cutting the geometry correctly when objects were visible in other non-sectioned views. We now handle that case correctly.
Download the add-in again and reinstall it to get this fix.
New Rendering -> Download Rendering Add-in
To download localized versions of the add-in, switch the page language before downloading (the option is a the bottom of the page).