Just in Time for AU and a little Thanksgiving treat. A new Technology preview is available for Revit Architecture and Revit Structure.
Structure Generator Overview:
Project Structure Generator for Autodesk® Revit® Structure and Autodesk® Revit® Architecture software is a technology preview that provides a connection between massing models and objects created during conceptual design and structural elements such as beams, column, walls, plates. With Project Structure Generator, structural engineers and architects, from the earliest stages, can very quickly create and visualize a physical and analytical model of a structure based on the massing model.
- Automatically create and visualize a physical model of the structure with mass objects
- Generate variants of the physical and analytical model with structural systems based on the massing model.
- Predict volume and weight of materials used.
- Extend model to Revit Structure or Revit Architecture.
- Extend massing model to structural analysis with Project Storm a cloud based technology preview on Autodesk Labs that allows static analysis to be performed or to Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional software.
Watch the video can go get your's at on Autodesk Labs: https://labs.autodesk.com/utilities/revit_structure_generator/